KP-1376-R2 - Klamath Project. Buildings at Newell. One method of removing barracks from the Old Japanese Camp at Newell is to set the building up on blocks, cut it into sections and carry it away on a truck. This building has just been set on blocks preparatory to hauling it away in sections; Signs on the building read: "Block Manager", "Block Manager's Office", "Information", "Mail", "Lost and Found"; March 15, 1947; Photo by J. E. Fluharty