Go to main content

KP-1947 - Klamath Project. Lost River Channel Improvement, Langell Valley. Picture of bridge, located at Sta. 454-01 on Lost River. Picture taken just previous to the replacement of piling. Test drive being made - C. O. Wamstad and Hugh P. Crawford, inspecting. Picture taken from southeastern side of bridge; May 15, 1950; Photo by Andrew M. Bergloff

Metric
From
To
Interval
Export
Download Full History