Go to main content

KP-1428-R2 - Klamath Project. Region II. Examining Board appointed by the Commissioner of Reclamation to conduct the 1946 land opening on the Klamath Project. Seated left to right: Henrietta Stuart, Secretary; Lockie McLeod, Dunsmuir, member; Nelson Reed, Klamath Falls, chairman. Standing left to right: Robert Norris, Klamath Falls, member; E. L. Stephens, Project Superintendent, Secretary; Fred E. McMurphy, Tulelake, member. Norris is a World War II veteran. Reed, McLeod and McMurphy are veterans of the first World War; Original photograph by Wesley Guderian, Klamath Falls Herald-News; May 20, 1946; Photo by G. V. Gideon

Metric
From
To
Interval
Export
Download Full History